HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just browsing around the net and came across a few pictures of this Tactical and wanted to know if anyone knows the story behind this...

·
Banned
188 Posts
****ty hand-loads and lead bullets is my guess... or it was shot with a 12ga slug, lol.

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
I think it was shot. If a round went off before completely chambering I doubt you would see the slide bowed in towards the barrel as seen in picture #2 and #3.

·
Super Moderator
6,045 Posts
Had to be shot. I have never seen a KB with the ejection side bowed in like that. Looks like it was shot with something heavy.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Is this on GB? Who's bidding?! Lol.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Definately an "exterior" incident/impact. My guess is that it was laid down on a bench or car roof/hood and the owner (or his ex-best friend) fired a round into it from a shotgun or rifle with a top-mounted optical sight - the sight was clear but not the muzzle. Happens all the time to windows sills and roof hoods.

Could be considered a new version of the "shoot to destuction" test. :) 1 round only required - saves money.

G3Kurz

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Is this on GB? Who's bidding?! Lol.
LOL.You were closer than you realize.....

AUCTION

To me it looks like it was crushed. Maybe run over by a track machine with the grousers spaced wide enough that only one got it. Just a theory. I've seen plenty of things meet their demise under the track of a machine. Mostly phones though. Never a USP. I guess that's just where my mind goes when I see something like this.

·
2,832 Posts
been there, done that.....it was just a gutter that was damaged.

Definately an "exterior" incident/impact. My guess is that it was laid down on a bench or car roof/hood and the owner (or his ex-best friend) fired a round into it from a shotgun or rifle with a top-mounted optical sight - the sight was clear but not the muzzle. Happens all the time to windows sills and roof hoods.

Could be considered a new version of the "shoot to destuction" test. :) 1 round only required - saves money.

G3Kurz

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
"My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it...."

Paper towels......check
Can of air..........check
Coffee out of keyboard..........working on it.......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts