HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,398 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Yeah I would email them and wait about a week or so before expecting a response. I think it actually took them like two and a half before they got back to me, but they did eventually.

·
Registered
65 Posts
True, he they said that they expect to make the transition to the new owner by the end of the year. More than likely they are doing setup and training in MO. That's why I picked up all my toys from them back in June and July. You can pick one up on gunbroker though.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Haven't they said that before? Then they set up other companies to make the same products but under different name. I think it's a product liability issue. i'm not sure if they're ever going to get out of the business. THeres' no way for them to compete with Blackwater or other professional tactical training outfiters.
\
EDIT: I had no idea he's a preacher??????

·
Registered
157 Posts
??????!!!!!???!!!!!!!!

Thats a joke right? That is another Todd Bailey right???? Right???!!

I am speachless. LOL!

·
Registered
603 Posts
it hase to be a different bailey. although that gives some insite into the 'holyier than though' attitude.

out of all the incantations of the company that cant be named, I've never heard the mention of a fort collins, colorado address. but who knows.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I ask him a question on gunbroker and they responded quickly. They have been selling on there alot.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Yep.... Try to contact via pnone...NOPE....
Contact pertaining to an auction......Delayed Response........
Purchase an auction.......Delayed Invoice/Instructions.........
Quickly/Immediately Pay......
Wait.......Wait........Wait.....Wait.......Wait .....
Should show up eventally.....I HOPE!

I do remember an individual on the forum who purchased a weapon and had problems with the plastic trigger box. He said he was able to contact the company with no problems and that they worked everything out very reasonably.

They sure have been selling A LOT on GB. The Description will say, "There were only 3 of these, next batch is 2 months off." Next thing you know there were 3 more of them to follow that were all purchased "Buy it Now" and 2 purchased prior to that auction.

Not to mention they are skyrocketing in value :)!
http://www.sturmgewehr.com/webBBS/semi4sale.cgi?read=174652

:670: I just hope my stuff shows up before I wither away and die. :510:

·
Registered
100 Posts
True, he they said that they expect to make the transition to the new owner by the end of the year. More than likely they are doing setup and training in MO. That's why I picked up all my toys from them back in June and July. You can pick one up on gunbroker though.
Setup and training in Missouri? What exactly did you mean?

·
Registered
65 Posts
What didn't you understand? He has made it known that he is selling the company and CA will be moving to it's new location (new owners) in MO by the end of this year. He will be doing the setup of some of the tooling and training the new people in MO.

Quick correction, It is MI, not MO.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Ok now that makes sense. Being in MO I had heard nothing of this and make a point to track stuff like that, however I had heard rumors of MI. Thanks.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I won an auction for one of the ca-94's. I contacted him after the auction via phone and had no trouble getting to him. Also a very nice guy from that conversation. I sent him 2 e-mails and got a response within a day. Guess I'm doing better than average with Todd. Also my ca-94 runs very well, with no parts swapped yet.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
I spoke to another lady, not wendy today on the phone finally. Looks like they are about a month away from another batch of CA94 9mm rifles ready to go for $1020 with one 30rd mag, and a padded case. I'll probably order one of those.

Although I am still torn between getting an HK USC / TopNotch Greasegun conversion or the CA94 MP5 clone in 9mm. Decisions Decision.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts