Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's A Washington Nationals Fan Firing A Gun From His Car While Driving

I saw this a couple of minutes ago and was wondering two things:

- Where did he get a UMP? (at least that´s what it looks like to me)
- What´s up with the Hannah Montana shirt? Is that what you wear in Gangland, USA?

Lastly, someone please put that kid away for a long long time.

The UMP shows up at the 0:51 second mark.

Edit: Watching it again it might actually be a G36k or something, anyone know without a doubt?

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
He is one bad ass, driving his moms car. You know the guns were stolen. He is obviously the vermin of an American society gone to hell, thankfully not long for this earth.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He posted it on his Facebook page? The dude is even dumber than I thought. Thank god for that though

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
What a complete and utter moron. Where the hell are the police when you need them?

·
Premium Member
3,675 Posts
I think it's a G36, but you can see a some holes in the side of the stock, the hinge looks funny and there's something funky about the size and position of the ejection port, so I'm pretty sure it's an airsoft. What a poser!

I kept waiting for the AD the way he was waving around that pistol. They should have thrown that girl who was riding with him in jail too for criminal general stupidity.

·
Grand Chazzar
3,353 Posts
I think it's a G36, but you can see a some holes in the side of the stock, the hinge looks funny and there's something funky about the size and position of the ejection port, so I'm pretty sure it's an airsoft. What a poser!

I kept waiting for the AD the way he was waving around that pistol. They should have thrown that girl who was riding with him in jail too for criminal general stupidity.
Agreed !!!!

·
Premium Member
2,709 Posts
We are quickly turning into a society of hoodlums! Way too much dumb a** trash like this out there. Never doing anything productive, looking for trouble and ultimately consuming the rest of our hard earned tax dollars.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
How embarrassing...I mean really, who are these people? And the poor girl who is enamored with his stupidity. I hate people sometimes.

·
Premium Member
1,938 Posts
Please take to local vet, snip the nuts, so we don't have to pay for his even brighter kids growing up, while dumba$$ sits in jail for a video of himself comiting arm roberery and posting the vid on Facebook, with the caption I forgotti.

·
Registered
854 Posts
This is the society I have to send my 7 year old into to attend school (we are in a smallish town...but the stupidity is spreading) this retard is THE reason I choose to be armed, trained, and aware of my surroundings--always!

These people should be lined up and shot.

-DBLAction454

And I agree, there is a cure for stupid...a Mozambique Triple...

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
A prime example of why brothers and sister should not have kids. In-bred retard for sure.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
That was definitely an airsoft G36. There's no way Thug Life could have had the know-how or the cash to get a conversion.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.