HKPRO Forums banner

Anyone ran the MR762 suppressed Yet?

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Jippo 
#1 ·
I am looking at possibly purchasing one of these in the very near future. I have an AAC SDN6 can and i was wondering if anyone has had a chance to run a MR762 suppressed?
If anyone has... did you have any issues? Did you have to change buffers? can you change out buffers? Any info would be greatly appreciated.Thanks

#2 ·
Owner from Finland use his 20" MR308 with Ase Utra (I think) suppressor and reports no problems.

#5 ·
If that refers to me, then it was not Ase-Utra but BR.

In Finland we have had mixed experience with different folks. For some no problems and for others, not so good. Rifle may require adj. gas block to run reliably with different brand suppressors. In any case I would prefer a can that has the smallest effect on the gas port pressure.

#3 ·
I bought a Surefire flash suppressor made for the MR762. Surefire makes a suppressor that attaches to this flash suppressor and is suppose to work on the MR762. It's the K model of their SS762 suppressor. I have the full size Surefire suppressor and can you believe they built it so you can't attach it to the MR762 and you have to buy their K model. Surefire makes really good suppressors but they are not multiple mount friendly like some other companies.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.