HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of buying a G3 blank firing adapter and some blanks. I don't know if I should buy a box of blanks or a case of blanks. Anyone run this combination successfully? Blanks are cheap and the 4th of July is coming up fast. It would be quite a bit of fun to blast through 250 round belts if it would run reliably.

Thanks

·
Registered
321 Posts
I bought a LOT = cases and cases of them and run them in my 21, NOTE: NOT A MM.
Fun and much cheaper to run, most newbies don't even know the difference, in fact I made mine look like a suppressor and let people shoot it that way :).

I guy I knew was dying to shot it LOL!!!!!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What kind of blanks are you using? I bought some of the green DM28A2 blanks and they don't even begin to cycle the rifle.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Note that the 21/23 series had specific blank barrels that the bleed off valve was closer to breach than the muzzle cap versions of the G3. You prob are not creating enough pressure to cycle.

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
JohnS

Here is a pic of the red-orange handled blank firing barrel mentioned by MOAxp. The gas flow adjustment mechanism is close to handle on the .223 barrel. I am sure you can get ones that thread on to the end of a 91/G3/21 barrel as well as .223 barrels that adjust the back
pressure so that the weapon will cycle with blanks.

Just remember to remove it when you are done.

·
Premium Member
1,131 Posts
Thats was good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts