HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
I cannot see why you would really want that on an MP5... This is the first time I have ever known it existed.

I am NOT going to ask Santa for one... :)

·
Banned
2,247 Posts
What about gas or shot? I'm thinking they would clear a room, or HE on a security detail? Very compact and contrable weapon along with that extra oomph if needed! :0)

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
40mm for HK MP5

I think the big pic is big. Never tried posting one that big, hopefully, it is not too big. This particular version of a 40mm laucher is made by R/M Equipment. They have a web site for those of you interested in this. Unfortuneately, they will not sell to anyone but police depts, government agencies, and foreign governments. As one of the pics above shows the laucher is modular. It can fit on other forearms. They make forearms for the laucher to be used on the Hk33 and Hk G3 as well as the MP5. If anyone is interested I'll dig them out, take some pics and post them here as well.

If anyone has the shoulder stock unit for the laucher I would be most interested in acquiring it.

·
HKPRO PRIME MINISTER
1,293 Posts
MP5 with 40 mm Grenade Launcher

Dan Shea of LMO has the complete set up from the movie...

Exact MODEL...

I held the gun in my hands at his location...

·
Registered
238 Posts
I'd buy one of those mounts in a heartbeat. What's their website!?

·
Registered
518 Posts
For the times when you need a grenade in CQB situations...Hk has the perfect solution...Why waste time plugging bad guys with 9mm's when you can plop a nice fat grenade up in their grill. Now thats how you get **** done! LMFAO

:17:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I don't know @caf82313
pulling the trigger didn't come with any picture type instructions on my MP5. So I just threw it at the last target......and I got pretty close :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts