HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a HK93 and was wanting to put a suppressor on her. Was curious on what was the recommended locking piece for suppressor use on the 93 was.

Thanks,
Chuck

·
HKPRO PRIME MINISTER
1,292 Posts
HK 93/33 sound suppressor

I use Gemtech units on most of my HK EBR's I own...

I keep the same HK factory locking piece's on all my 5.56 cal HK guns... I don't change L.P.'s unless I'm supressing a specialty modified short action HK firearm...

The G-5 and HALO units work the best in my opinion for easy on and off use with-out the use of tools or change of locking pieces...

The HALO has a locking collar that slides behind the factory HK flash hider... You thread the main body of the unit to the locking adapter over the F.H. and goooooo... The G-5 unit has the Gemtech factory mounted threaded F.H. unit for the device... 1 x 28 thread...

No locking pieces need changing until you get to the customized HK clones > 51 / 53 and the factory MP5 series of guns... MP5SD / MP5K...

·
Registered
124 Posts
M4-2000 works good on mine

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the information. I just got a Halo coming on transfer and was just a bit curious on if it was practical. Also just tried a XXX Warior can on the 93 and it seemed to work quite well with the Wolf but not the tracer reloads.

chuck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts