HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Thinking of buying an HK45c with the light LEM trigger. Anyone out there own one that regret's it? If so, why? Thinking of replaing in my Springfield XD45C with custom trigger job for one. Thanks

·
Banned
188 Posts
I made the switch from an XD to a USP compact years ago. Have been a die hard HK guy ever since. You won't regret it. However, the only thing about the 45c that would dissuade me is the laughable 8 round capacity (or 10 rounds with the gaudy elephant boot).

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I made the switch from an XD to a USP compact years ago. Have been a die hard HK guy ever since. You won't regret it. However, the only thing about the 45c that would dissuade me is the laughable 8 round capacity (or 10 rounds with the gaudy elephant boot).
Yeah, that's one thing I'm not crazy about. Having to give up two rounds for a gun that is slightly larger. 10 rd mag is the most I can legally carry her in NY anyway though. Thanks

·
Banned
188 Posts
If 10 is your limit I would opt for the HK45 rather than the compact. Or perhaps a P2000sk, but I'm pretty sure carry won't be an option for you.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If 10 is your limit I would opt for the HK45 rather than the compact. Or perhaps a P2000sk, but I'm pretty sure carry won't be an option for you.
Thanks, no way do I want to carry a fullsize HK and I want to stick with the .45acp. I also have a XD40sc. Thanks

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the responses guys. Just ordered from Mike at Cross Creek an HK45c Light LEM. He said about two weeks delivery time. Can't wait! Now it's time to sell my XD45c!

·
Banned
188 Posts
8 round mag capacity...

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Thank the good lord Goomba! HK is the way budd :wink:

·
Registered
68 Posts
X2.

I regret going through so many other guns to get to this one. I wish I could have the money back in what I lost, had I just stuck with this in the first place.
I am just getting to know the 45 C but so far am really impressed! Much better than most!
Enjoy while you can!:62:

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
I must be the only person that hasn't fallen in love with it even though I've tried to. I always feel like the grip texture is too slippery. Other than that I think it's great. I could stipple it but that would kind of defeat the point. I've been kicking around the idea of trading it off for a USPc stainless or an HK45 to replace the one I should have never traded off.

·
Premium Member
5,018 Posts
8 round mag capacity...

But the great thing with the HK45 Compact is, you can always make it bigger by adding the 10-round magazine with cancerous growth. You cannot make the HK45 smaller. The HK45 Compact is far more versatile and IMO, a better weapon than the full size.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
But the great thing with the HK45 Compact is, you can always make it bigger by adding the 10-round magazine with cancerous growth. You cannot make the HK45 smaller. The HK45 Compact is far more versatile and IMO, a better weapon than the full size.
I agree 100%

1 - 20 of 48 Posts