HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
No experience with this one, but have a bunch of their other products and they´re all top notch, especially mag pouches. I carry my P2kSK on a clipdraw and move the gun to two o´clock occasionaly, mostly for longer distance driving. I don´t find it much comfortable, neither fast to draw otherwise. USPc still is even a bigger gun, so try it well before You buy.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The big thing is that with the way I'm built, it's hard for me not to show at 4:00. There's just nothing there to soak up the print. Plus, when seated, it digs into me pretty hard. I've found that a straight-drop at 1:00-2:00 offers me the most comfort and concealability, both standing and seated (the GF can tell boldly when I have it at 4:00, but never has picked up when it's at 1:00-2:00).

Of course, this could change greatly depending on the holster. It's one of those times where I kind of wish I had retained some of that weight I lost.

It's one of those YMMV deals, I suppose...and from reading what I could about 2:00 carry, not many people are into it. As usual, I'm the odd man out =)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts