HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what a class 3 state with no HK Pro post.....

·
Registered
77 Posts
Duke, just so you are happy, here is a post in Idaho!

Admittedly, I am only a part time resident, Colorado and California are on the list as well...however, my HK clones live in Idaho year round.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm not the guy he's referring to in Hayden but I'm in Hayden and just picked up a new USP45. I regret selling the first one I had but alas money was different to me then.

I'm starting to shoot at Center Target sports in Post Falls. If anyone has a smaller HK for concealed carry I'd like to give it a shot. I shoot really well with the Glock 30 but I'm a bit partial to HK products, but I'm not really willing to spend 800 on a gun I've never shot.

Hayden Creek is always a good place to go shoot.

·
Registered
12 Posts
There is still Hope

Hey Idahoans,...

North Idaho Here,

I like everything HK..., well, the flare guns are kinda lame,

Go Go Idaho?

·
Registered
P7m8 - USP .40 - VP9 - VP9 Tactical - 93 / 91 sp5k - Sp5
20 Posts
Idaho rocks!

Greatest gun friendly state!

I am in south east idaho 30 min or so from Idaho Falls.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Another Boisean sounding off!

Hello my fellow Idaho HK Fanatics. I live in boise with my USC-UMPconv and a P2000US LEM in 40sw. P7M8 is next and then maybe a P30? Too bad there isn't any quality outdoor ranges here..... You go out in the middle of the desert with all the idiots that have no idea of range safety.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've seen alot of HK shooters at Impact Guns in Boise.
That's where I shoot the most, it's REAL close to work and I can shoot on my lunch hour.

·
Registered
39 Posts
i shoot at impact all the time, they offered me and my room mate a job their too a while back i got my sl8 and ps90 from them. those guys are awesome!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Idaho does rock! I am representing for BYUI in rexburg. I live in Idaho Falls and work on the roads in the summer.

I owned a uspt full 45 but had to sell it to pay for school the next semester. Now I have a usp elite in 45. It will be here in 3 days. Can't wait to shoot it. I used to shoot at the USC in rexburg but now I go up to blacks canyon just east of IF.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Holla Idaho! Im a new HK guy, i just picked up my USP 45 Tactical from Shooters Supply in CDA. great place to get HK suff and info. they are also a class III dealer. they know there stuff! i moved her from the USAF to Moscow ID, but i grew up in Post falls and was born in Boise. i love this state! what all is new for everyone else?

G

·
Southcentral

I'm near the Twin Falls area. Anyone know where I can buy a reasonably-priced collapsible A3 stock for an HK-93? I'm also considering buying an HK P9S from my brother. I don't know anyone else with an HK in this area and shoot into the desert, solitary. I'm partial to European guns and especially German war firearms.

G

·
Webber

I bought about $200 worth of part from him last month. His prices are not cheap and he charges taxes because he's got some outlet in Idaho, but I was pleased by what he provided. That's a good suggestion and testimonial. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts