HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I am wondering if there is a market for a JLD PTR91k with 16" barrel, HK wide forearm, HK all metal bipod, HK claw mount w/ 30mm scope rings, 30mm to 1 inch scope mount rings, new Trijicon TR20R 3-9x40 optic, 2 - 5rnd HK magazine, and "multiple" 20 and 30 rnd mags. (I believe that I have HK German ambi sling for this rifle also)

I assume that someone may or may not want to take my "crappy" Trijicon scope (LoL), so I wanted to know what a fair price would be with and w/o the scope.

This isn't a WTS ad. I have not decided to sell this rifle. I just realized that after cleaning my safe, that I bought this rifle back in 2006 and only shot it ONE time. I fell in love with HK rifles and bout this and put a few dollars into it. HOWEVER, I just don't shoot it barely ever. I would call it a safe queen since the day I bought it. It is "almost" and range virgin. Hahahaha.

BTW ~ Since I never really shot it, in order to keep it 100% legal I placed a piece of shaped metal just in the right place to prevent the mag button from being depressed. The trigger group can be removed and that peice of metal can easily be taken off. It is not permanent in anyway, nor is the original rifle altered in anyway. It just "sits" in such a way that when the trigger housing and the rest of the rifle are assembled, it blocks the mag release button in order to comply with CA law.

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
Would recommend selling the scope, mount and rifle separately, little more effort but the scope and in particular the mount should sell easily, possible after the rifle sells (i.e. off the rifle buyer the package and if not then part out the extras after the rifle sells).

The mounts were going for mid three a while back, w/o inserts, the scope is $765 at SWFA, while new it has been mounted, 80% of SWFA would be $612 thus just the mount and optics might sell for a grand shipped (again probably best to break up).
The 5 rnd and some 30 round makes are selling for a few dollars, however, now days the 20 round mags are nearly free and good to include a few with the gun. Will let someone do closer figuring on the rifle once they track down the s/n range.

Good Luck

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Serial #? parts list?
I don't what the harm would be to fully list the serial number on a public forum, but for some reason it seems to be common practice to throw a few x's in for the last few digits, so here goes:

SN A44xx

I hope that helps and if anyone needs any further info to help me get a good idea what its worth, don't hesitate to ask

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Would recommend selling the scope, mount and rifle separately, little more effort but the scope and in particular the mount should sell easily, possible after the rifle sells (i.e. off the rifle buyer the package and if not then part out the extras after the rifle sells).

The mounts were going for mid three a while back, w/o inserts, the scope is $765 at SWFA, while new it has been mounted, 80% of SWFA would be $612 thus just the mount and optics might sell for a grand shipped (again probably best to break up).
The 5 rnd and some 30 round makes are selling for a few dollars, however, now days the 20 round mags are nearly free and good to include a few with the gun. Will let someone do closer figuring on the rifle once they track down the s/n range.
Thank you for the ideas.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello all,
Just to be clear with my intention of this thread, I am mearly looking to find out what my rifle is worth.

Some people have contacted me expressing interest in purchasing this rifle, however at this time the item is not for sale. I hope this post straightens out any confusion/misconception, and keeps me within the rules of HKPro.

I am sorry for any confusion.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Hello all,
Just to be clear with my intention of this thread, I am mearly looking to find out what my rifle is worth.

Some people have contacted me expressing interest in purchasing this rifle, however at this time the item is not for sale. I hope this post straightens out any confusion/misconception, and keeps me within the rules of HKPro.

I am sorry for any confusion.
You have a JLD enterprises built rifle that has a WILSON barrel with 10 chamber flutes and 8 groove 1:12 twist rifling. These are the best clones ever built before PTR INC. started messin with da flutes. I have one exactly like this and another later JLD A61XX that has the Thompson center barrle with 12 flutes and 4 groove rifling;wich is the original barrel format that HK used. Your rifle is worth $1200 all day long to an educated PTR91 collector who knows the HUGE quality difference between JLD builds and "PTR INC." builds. Those are the facts and they are UNDISPUTED by people like me with 2 of them that run flawless and hold bolt gap.The fit,finish and accuracy is outstanding compared to PTR INC builds or the G.I. model with green mountain 11 flute looser toleranced barrels. Just sayin! Don,t sell it! for any less. These rifles are as good and probably better than an HK91 with the thinner profiled barrels that heat up quicker and open up groups.These weapons are serious tack drivers with these heavier profiled barrels.I have targets to prove it. Just sayin!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts