HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any forum member purchased the AR-15 mag adaptor for the HK-93 that has been advertised and discussed on this board recently? I was on the list, but decided to wait until there was actual real world feedback from persons who bought and used one to see how they worked. Ease of installation, function with different AR mags, compatable with a paddle mag release ?? I see the fellow is also advertising them on Sturmgewehr. Thanks for any responses. Jeff

·
Registered
200 Posts
I used to have one and used it on a an H&K 93. I tried it on my H&K 53 w/paddle mag release and it didn't fit or work with that installed.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I need to clarify that I am not asking about the "HARK" units, rather about the ones that are currently for sale. They were discussed in length on this forum for the last three months with the fellow who is now making them. I passed on getting one when he emailed me recently. I would like to hear if anyone actually ordered one and how they work.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I need to clarify that I am not asking about the "HARK" units, rather about the ones that are currently for sale. They were discussed in length on this forum for the last three months with the fellow who is now making them. I passed on getting one when he emailed me recently. I would like to hear if anyone actually ordered one and how they work.
My mistake, I had the hARk unit.

·
Registered
632 Posts
I am also holding off buying one, until reviews start coming in.

I jumped the gun, sort of speak, and bought a Hesse AR when they first came out, before any reviews were posted. I will never ever make that same mistake ever again, about buying something before any reviews are posted on a product.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts