HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am from France for things to be clear at first :D We can't just stack up as many guns as we would like to.

My dad wants to sell his USP 45 Tactical and I have already one myself. His one has only 500 rounds through it, it's a BE like new and I have myself a KI that I got already well used with a trigger pull even nicer than the one I had on my Custom Sport.

Are there any differences over the years for the match trigger itself and if I were to keep the BE one, would the trigger over the time get as nice as the one I currently have ?

Also, it's funny, the KI one has an engraved HK sign on the slide and the finish is mat while the BE has a laser engraved HK sign and the finish is more glossy.

It's just to know which one is going to be sold. I've never had a better handgun than this one, I hit a gong 12 times on 12 at 100 meters...

·
Registered
232 Posts
I believe one of the difference you might see is the hammer spring. If you look at your BE hammer spring, it's probably painted blue. The older match trigger guns had a specific Match trigger (aka USP Compact) hammer spring, while the newer ones use the same spring as the other USPs (heavier).

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll search in my spare parts to see if I don't have those already. If not, I'll just switch them between the two guns and keep the BE indeed. The trigger pull on my KI is so sweet...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts