HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the market for buying an H&K P7M8 and I was wondering if there are any smiths that could help me out if something broke on the pistol.

Thanks for your responses in advance.

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,511 Posts
Hardly a week goes by when I don't have at least two or three P7 series pistols cross my bench. I'll be happy to help you with your needs.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is great! Thank you for your responses and it is great to have such a resource here. Now I just need to find one that wont get me divorced. My wife is used to guns costing 500 to 600 hundred dollars not the prices the P7's are going for these days.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Now I just need to find one that wont get me divorced. My wife is used to guns costing 500 to 600 hundred dollars not the prices the P7's are going for these days.
What you do is you sell other stuff to raise the money. Yes she will probably say something about what else the funds you raised could be used for, but it's a little easier than justifying "new stuff".

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What you do is you sell other stuff to raise the money. Yes she will probably say something about what else the funds you raised could be used for, but it's a little easier than justifying "new stuff".
Good advice, but I always regret it when I sell a gun. Or did you mean to sell my wife? ;-)

·
Priest of the P7
5,322 Posts
That is great! Thank you for your responses and it is great to have such a resource here. Now I just need to find one that wont get me divorced. My wife is used to guns costing 500 to 600 hundred dollars not the prices the P7's are going for these days.

Thanks again!
Just don't tell her. There's stuff they don't need to know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts