HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my new to me P7M8 to the range a week ago (this is my first P7) and at first I felt disappointed in how she shot. After about 50 rounds I started getting a feel for her. But by this time I noticed my front sights looked off center. The rear sight looked fairly centered. I had my cousin who is a cop and familiar with P7s shoot her and he seemed to be pretty good, yet I shot just as tight, but a bit left.

The pistol didn't have any signs of holster use and was near flawless inside and out. LNIB.

Please take a look and let me know if your sights are a bit more centered than mine. Sorry for the bad cell phone pix.

Results of last 3 mags at 30 ft.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
They are not on center, that's for sure. Rear sight is blurry, but front sight is off to the right. You seem to have adjusted accordingly.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, Geohans. That's what I plan on doing. Funny, this was the first time to the range where I took my brass punch pouch out of the range bag. Never again. But maybe it was a sign to do it right...at home.

·
Registered
618 Posts
I wouldn't touch the rear sight. Just do the front first then see where your point of impact is then go from there. you will find that your pistol will be your favorite and most accurate.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts