HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
I wish. On the hunt for one. But they can sometimes be found on GB one or two and have recently been selling for around 2k (if they were still available this price tag wouldnt be the case :/)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Didn't Colion Noir interview Wayne what's-his-name from HK who said they had "recently done elites in all 3 calibers" or am I crazy??

·
Registered
838 Posts
I don't think the Elite was ever made in 40, just 9mm and 45acp. He may have been talking about the recent Expert and Elite 45s they released to the California market in limited numbers. (Experts, incidentally, have been offered in all calibers.) 9mm Elites haven't been imported since the mid 2000s.

·
Premium Member
3,086 Posts
Ugh. Don't remind me. I screwed trying to bring one in. So disappointing. If anyone finds a line on a nib please let me know.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Many Expert .45's here in CA. Never see either Expert or Elite 9's here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you likely never will

only the Elite .45ACP and Expert .40S&W and .45ACP are on the list

so unless someone moves here with the gun or does an inter-familial transfer per the regs, they cant be sold into CA

·
Registered
783 Posts
All makes sense. The expert .40s here are sans jet funnel because no hi cap obviously. Made my decision easy to just get .45 without the available perks of smaller caliber Expert/Elites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts