HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
I just got mine last week, but put 400+ rounds through it with zero issues aside from a single older Korean mag. Didn't even need to be broken in. My dealer is a buddy with and SOT and a collection of MP5 variants (MP5K PDW, MP5/10, MP5/40, and even an SD) and he was so impressed with it he talked about getting one for himself. My Form 1 can't come back soon enough.

Buy one, I'd been on the fence all year and now that I got it I'm so glad I did. Just don't forget to get extra mags while you can...

·
Registered
810 Posts
Pretty pleased with it overall. The rear sight base is ever so slightly canted, but it still zeroes fine. The quality of the steel used in the bolt group isn't up to German standards, but it doesn't affect function. It has been very reliable and accurate, and at the end of the day that's what counts.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have shot about two thousand 124 and 147 fmj through it. Mine has skewed iron sights, but shoots impeccably in the center ring. I added a vortex sparc II and an American Defense QD Mount, and it is a wonderful rifle to shoot, with a HK parts folding stock. I am thinking about buying the z-5p so I can sent this to MKE to straighten the iron sights.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I've been an MKE fan since the first imports in 2009. I don't know how many I have bought off the top of my head but I have never been anything but happy. So, a resounding YES from me.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I can't speak for the Zenith Z-5RS operational quality as I never shot it.

A warranty work order was initiated for a few areas, shipping label provided and arrived at Zenith on 10/5. Was contacted this morning with the warranty work completed and tracking information for the return provided today 10/11. We'll see how it goes afterwards.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.