HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
A bit confused here-

The author states the following:
"There are four different sizes available—small, medium (standard), large and extra large, making the SK a very compliant sidearm for just about any hand size."

Mine and from what I know, the 2000sk only comes with 2 back straps which are the Standard and Large. The full size p2000 has multiple back straps.

-=Jeep=-

·
Registered
815 Posts
I'm afraid to read it....I've been dreaming of adding 1 in 9mm - to the stable - when I really can't afford it.

I open the link...the next thing you know - the toaster and blender are on craigslist! And it begins....

·
Registered
313 Posts
I've shot the .40 version and was extremely impressed with the lack of recoil and muzzle flip. I shot it better than the USP .40 which was slower for me to bring back on target.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Thanks for sharing.

Good article, maybe I should get one....

·
Registered
63 Posts
Thanks for sharing! Now I can show "She Who Must Be Obeyed" that I purchase a great gun and I can tell her it is like shoes you need more than one pair! The 9mm and 357 Sig have about the same recoil, I can't tell the differences. However with the 40 S & W barrel in I can tell the added recoil. Still in all calibers it is very manageable.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I can tell the difference. It's like double the cost to shoot. lol

.357sig and 10mm are my pet rounds I wish I got to shoot more both are amazing for what they are.
Cost of reloads for practice is much less then factory practice rounds! The bullet cost are the same for my 9mm and 357 Sig practice rounds and the only increase cost between the two is the powder load.

As for the SD rounds I get them from SGAmmo.com and here is a comparsion, all 50 round boxes:

9mm - Winchester T-Series, 124gr +P $24.95, 124 gr +P bonded $25.95, 127gr +P+ $24.95
357 Sig - Winchester T-Series: 125 gr $28.95; 125 gr bonded $31.95
357 Sig - Double Tap: 147 gr $46.79 - Double Tap website

My P2000 SK in 9mm has ± 2000 rounds down the pipe and my 357 Sig has close to 500 rounds. Another nice thing is that shooting an HK I can use the +P+ round when I run out of the 357 Sig round during the Zombie strom coming November 7th this year! :12:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.