HKPRO Forums banner

Ashburn VA: H&K Grey Room Access

5K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  FlaSportsman561 
#1 ·
Good morning all,

Just got up to Front Royal Area of VA with my family. My Pops and I have talked about how he'd love to go check out the Grey Room at H&K's Ashburn Facility tomorrow for his birthday.

I can't find any info on who to call for that or how to line it up for the H&K lover who got this H&K collector started years ago with a P7.

Figured I'd start by asking the Pros! I know there's a thread here somewhere with pictures from a previous member's tour I will post to if I can as well.

Any advice instruction etc is much appreciated and stay sharp, stay safe, and keep pulling that trigger!

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

#4 ·
Do they sell firearms at the Ashburn facility?

We'd be willing to pay for admission then likely will buy something (obviously not one of their grey room guns but SOMETHING)...

Was worried it wasnt open to walk ins and general public... and who would blame them it would be a disney ride sized line out the door for a walk in and out... but was hoping they'd be willing to let a pair of collectors come by if it's just us.

Obviously I plan to call but wanted to gather some info before calling and (hopefully) managing to get somewhere with someone... "shoot for the stars.."

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.