HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tom came down to GA about 18 months ago for the last class and it was a hit. We are trying to gauge interest in an MP5 operators class for the March April time frame.... Who is interested??

The last class was great!!

GMANinGA out

·
Registered
100 Posts
Who would the instructor be? What are their qualifications? What will be taught as the curriculum? How much? And would clones be acceptable as well as real HK's?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Instructor would be none other than HKPRO himself!!!

I talked to the Gentleman that owns and runs this range, which is NFA friendly....

http://www.creeksidefiringrange.com/

The cost was $250 Per student + any range fees we will split.

I used a semi HK94 SBR last time. Clones are welcome, and you may be able to switch off with a person and use an MP5....

GMANINGA out

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
How close is this to the Cartersville airport? And I assume the class would be on a weekend?

- Debbie

The Instructor would be none other than HKPRO himself!!!

I talked to the Gentleman that owns and runs this range, which is NFA friendly....

http://www.creeksidefiringrange.com/

The cost was $250 Per student + any range fees we will split.

I used a semi HK94 SBR last time. Clones are welcome, and you may be able to switch off with a person and use an MP5....

GMANINGA out

·
Registered
37 Posts
Whew thats going to be a drive, but i'm definitely interested....just need to get my hands on a hk94 clone now...but its something ive been wanting to pick up for a while.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I would love to, but no MP5! :(

·
Er spricht schlechtes Deutsch...
1,586 Posts
This will help, folks. And sometimes extra MP5s show up and can be shared.

www.hkpro.com/mp5-smgcourse-houston.htm

The info is essentially the same for a GA class.

Looks like we can start a list soon.

·
Registered
186 Posts
If my gun gets back from the smith soon enough I'd be very interested. Editied to add that I'm a newbie on the MP5, so would be interested if beginners are allowed.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I am interested. I am using a H&K Mp-5 SF. full autos prefered or can we "squeek by" with a Mp-5 SF?

·
1,586 Posts
I am interested. I am using a H&K Mp-5 SF. full autos prefered or can we "squeek by" with a Mp-5 SF?
SF be just fine. If it's a real SF, would you object to a Navy group finding it's way down there?

:)

·
1,586 Posts
If my gun gets back from the smith soon enough I'd be very interested. Editied to add that I'm a newbie on the MP5, so would be interested if beginners are allowed.
Beginners welcome. You just need a tireless commitment to safety!

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,548 Posts
Tom,
A friend of mine lives just north of Atlanta and would likely love to attend. However, he's more of the "executive" version that we discussed. Depending on how things work, I might be heading in that direction to visit my tobacco store. So I could stop for a weekend in Atlanta and RSO for ya'll and there would be an MP5 available.

·
1,586 Posts
How close is this to the Cartersville airport? And I assume the class would be on a weekend?

- Debbie
Yes, Debbie, it would be on a Sat or a Sun.

·
Registered
86 Posts
May I suggest a Saturday in order for some of us to drive up Friday evening and be able to drive back on Sunday?

1 - 20 of 117 Posts