HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ordered from them recently? Are they still offering a special hkpro forum discount? Thinking about picking up a v53 pistol. Anyone purchase one of the newer ones? How is the quality of them?

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Has anyone ordered from them recently? Are they still offering a special hkpro forum discount? Thinking about picking up a v53 pistol. Anyone purchase one of the newer ones? How is the quality of them?
Pretty sure the discount is still in place...thought Blaine was here recently saying so. Just tell him your HKPro handle and you'll be all set.

·
Registered
26 Posts
No, but I am seriously thinking about how nice one of these would be, featureless. This flow chart, for California owners, shows that there are options... either bullet button, or featureless, by installing something like Solar Tactical offers that makes the rifle not have a pistol grip feature. By not having a pistol grip and being featureless with no button locking magazine, 20 round clips are feasible, or buy the magazine blocks.

http://shop.solartactical.com/HK-KYDEX-G3-SLIP-ON-GRIP-FOR-POLYMER-STYLE-LOWER-278.htm

http://www.calguns.net/caawid/flowchart.pdf

http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/com...939-atlanticfirearms-com-detail.html?Itemid=0

Some rings, a scope and a heavy duty recoil buffer, and it should be a sweet shooter. Maybe a trigger job later on down the line if it will get 1" groups or under at 100. What I really want is one that's capable to 400 meters

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
Did you mean to say..

20 round MAGS are feasible

·
Banned
873 Posts
I have no reason to believe Atlantic is anything other than a fair and reputable company. I just have never purchased anything from them. Their prices seem a bit higher than what I can find elsewhere, but ... they do appear to maintain an impressive variety of firearms.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have gotten a few rifles from Atlantic and can say they are a good, reputable company.

Their communication was good, and I thought their prices were fair.

I got a V93 and a Vector Uzi from them, along with an Arsenal AK-74.

I can recommend them with no reservations.

1,151 Posts
Some of our prices are higher some are lower we do not try to be the Cheap Charlies Discount Gun Barn. However we do back up our firearms should a customer have a legitimate issue and they can rest assured we are actual gun people not just drop shippers like the new crop of internet sites.We do try to offer discounts to HP Pro members when possible but please keep in mind if it is already on sale or other promotion there may not be much we can offer . Feel free to email us at any time what you are looking for and you HK Pro user name for a current quote .

·
Registered
111 Posts
I would buy from Atlantic even if I found another online retailer with a lower price. The guys at Atlantic are A1 people that back everything they sell and they will return your calls. My experiences with them have been great.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Personally, I've only heard good things add I've been researching allot lately for a good MP5 pistol and once funds are available will most likely go with them for it. Either the Turner or Vector.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

·
Registered
315 Posts
I have a friend who has their AA 89K pistol…it really looks good the welds are solid and it runs 100%. I would not hesitate to purchase a HK clone from them…I would, however, buy their AA brand and stay away from the Vector (Turners have all been good from my experience as well). Of course Ghillebear is my favorite builder HANDS DOWN!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ordered a PTR-91 A3R from Atlantic on 2/13 and got the email today that it shipped out! They were responsive to my questions, sent a confirmation email that they received my FFL's info and another that they shipped the rifle. Can't ask for much more than the right configuration, in stock, good comms, and expedient shipping. Can't wait to get it out to the range!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts