HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured that this was appropriate as Howard is a HK Dealer. The Gunstop moved from their Excelsior location, to a location in Minnetonka. At the corner of Excelsior Blvd and Woodhill Rd. This is near the corner of Hennepin Cty 4 (Eden Prairie Rd.) and Excelsior Blvd. This is north off the Crosstown west of 494! It is a strip mall with a Driskoll's Grocery Store as the anchor store nearest the road. They are not settled in yet!
Map of location

[ 09-05-2003, 09:28: Message edited by: jme625 ]

·
Registered
10 Posts
Do they charge outrageous prices for HKs like Bill's and Armored Fire do? I think I'll pass on $3500 bare and battered HK91's and look on the internet for my HK fix if their prices are in the local range. If they have a good supply of firearms and accessories for a decent price I'll have to check them out. Cheers,
Hanns

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
USP Tac is 950
USP SS 45 is 699
USP Compact 729 or so.
USC is under a grand
SL8 is at a grand.

I think there is a used 93 less the 3K

·
Registered
34 Posts
The Gunstop has the best prices on anything you you might be looking for hands down, in the Twin Cities area... and now that they are even closer can only make it better. Last time I was there they had an SL8 and a USC both extremely resonable I just wasnt looking to buy one then, but that is the number One store I would start looking at first.

John

·
Registered
8 Posts
Concur! Howie is very easy to get along with. Personally salty but he has lots of stuff, new and used, and it's all priced right.

Do we know if John's reloading business moved with him?

Regards, Tom

G

·
Yes his reloading business has moved there which you probably know. Howard has passed away and salty would descibe his personality for sure. But a straight shooter. I have been there quite a few times in the last month. their prices are sooooooooo much better than anywhere in town at least the metro. I have been dealing with Ralph younger guy a vet and I had some questions on my M-4 that I could not even get answers from at the store I bought in new from in VIctoria or DPMS directly Raplh new right away. Those guys get my business A plus

G

·
Hey Big John where do you shoot? I have posted threads looking for guys to shoot with not really any replies. Do you have a group or a favorite range to go to?

G

·
Hi Minnesota members. What has everyone been up too? Any purchases or pending purchases? If we can get enough interest how many guys would want to meet up at BPR either this Saturday or next? I am trying to finish a deal on a USC. Also have a brand new USP 9mm I have not broken in yet. Karl

·
Registered
269 Posts
Hi Minnesota members. What has everyone been up too? Any purchases or pending purchases? If we can get enough interest how many guys would want to meet up at BPR either this Saturday or next? I am trying to finish a deal on a USC. Also have a brand new USP 9mm I have not broken in yet. Karl
Work 12-hour days on Saturdays, or else I'd be there. Picked up a Mark23 that I've been wanting to shoot. Let me know if the USC deal falls through. Got the itch to try a conversion. Where do you guys get ammo? Is Gunstop a decent place to get ammo? I thought they specialized more in reloading. Hope everyone is well in the New Year

G

·
Hey man I do give some business to the Gun stop on Ammo. I buy my .223 at antoher shop $300 for 800 rounds PNC. Otherwise I have a buddy whom I shoot with and we place big bulk orders of various stuff and split. (Sportsmans Guide) Mark 23 .....nice I have been eyeing the one at the Gun Stop they want 1999 for it. But who cares it is all relative. If the usc does not work out the way I hope it too, I will either grab another m8 or perhaps the Mark 23. I also biught a usp 45 have not shot it much either. I did buy some after market mags to try in it as well, Curious how they will hold up, for the price thougt what the heck.

I took a old neighbor whom has some weapons we meet at my garage and I got to loading and he pull the bag with the mp5 clone out.. His eys lite up and heading to the range, Good time and good shooting and fellowship.

The clone mp5 ran great that day, and he truly enjoyed his time. If we could get two lanes two to each stall or whatever works it would be fun shoot bring the Camera and post pic on pro. would like to bring 223 but I think that is a no. At any rate lets pic the follwing saturday left me know here those of you committed to go. I will call and tell them how many we have arriving I live in Chaska I have room comforatbly for three guys and gear if you want to me in the area or just take separate care. Hope to hear from you all (KOST)

Regards Karl
952-913-7153

1 - 10 of 10 Posts