HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
Privateer 🏴‍☠️
910 Posts
i believe these are coming out of Canada, who's ban went into effect on 12/31/21

·
Premium Member
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i believe these are coming out of Canada, who's ban went into effect on 12/31/21
My condolences to our friends to the north - a stark reminder of why always being vigilant is so necessary.

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
These are over priced at $7,995. You may get a few to buy, but that $5,000 figure is much more reasonable. I bet they are fishing to see who bites first before lowering prices. Personally on the retail side, makes more sense to move the product fast at market price.

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
I guess it depends on if they sell any, whether to reduce the price. There are 17 now.

·
Premium Member
352 Posts

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
They also told me that they will not be discounting any models except for the 16” black.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
They also told me that they will not be discounting any models except for the 16” black.
8k for a AR
Must be some good **** there smoking
AR was designed for cheap mass production
Nothing you can do to change that fact

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
8k for a AR
Must be some good **** there smoking
AR was designed for cheap mass production
Nothing you can do to change that fact
I don’t disagree, but these the days people paying $15,000+ for a 416 A5 upper with LPK, $6-7k for a used 416 Demilled PD upper.

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Price is only as good as what someone is willing to pay and obviously some are willing to pay big. The idea here is collectability and at some point I bet you don't see any more of these in the US.

·
Premium Member
3,980 Posts
Don’t see any advantage of a 14.5” barrel over the 16” barrel version they were selling for $3K less a couple of weeks ago. Yeah, I know it’s a little shorter and a few oz lighter, and you can P&W a muzzle device to get it to 16”, and so on, but not worth the price difference. Wake me when the prices come down to under $4K. If they never do, or they stop coming in at all, it wouldn’t bother me a bit.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts