HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are these authentic MP5 mags? If so, approx. what are they worth? $35-$40?

Also, what is the SD for on the middle one? I did a search but it doesn't appear to be a date code esp. when it has the date right below it.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
8,625 Posts
That price sounds about right to me. The SD marked one may have a slightly higher collector value, but not much I would think.

I love that the price for even the curved mags has come down so much. Around 2002 when I was filling up all the mag slots in my soft case, they were $70-85 each.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I recently bought 3 9mm HK straight mags for about $45. Finish was a bit rough, but nothing a little duracoat could not fix.

·
2,831 Posts
yes real deal, the SD is suppose to be for the MP5SD....but I really dont buy that, they are no different than the non SD marked ones I have.

use to be $50 for a 3 pack in the pouch....not anymore

·
Registered
63 Posts
You guys do realize that those mags used to go for $8-9 just a few years ago? I sold off a dozen or so just before the price started going up. :(

I'm guessing the increased number of clones has driven up the demand for "inexpensive" MP5 mags.

·
Registered
106 Posts
You guys do realize that those mags used to go for $8-9 just a few years ago? I sold off a dozen or so just before the price started going up. :(

I'm guessing the increased number of clones has driven up the demand for "inexpensive" MP5 mags.
You got it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts