HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently enjoy a P30 9mm with a trigger Variant 2 (LEM). I am interested in a HK45 and P30L (.40 cal) pistol. Are these two pistols available with the same trigger group (LEM)? Additionally, are variants the same throughout HK pistols (ex. Is a variant 2 on a P30 the same as a variant 2 on a HK45?)? Thank you.

·
Registered
512 Posts
The LEM is available in those models also. All P30 and P2000 use the same variant list, other models like USP and HK45 line use a diffrent list. HK45 LEM is the V2 I believe.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you both for your input. I'm looking forward to purchasing one of these two soon. Are the LEM for the P30L and HK45 available as off the shelf or do they need to be converted (sent to HK or sent to a gunsmith)? Additionally, I am reading the chart for the HK45 correctly in seeing only one LEM setting for trigger pull (heavy)? And are the HK45 variant 5 and 6 a LEM with a safety?

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
Thank you both for your input. I'm looking forward to purchasing one of these two soon. Are the LEM for the P30L and HK45 available as off the shelf or do they need to be converted (sent to HK or sent to a gunsmith)? Additionally, I am reading the chart for the HK45 correctly in seeing only one LEM setting for trigger pull (heavy)? And are the HK45 variant 5 and 6 a LEM with a safety?
LEM kits can be purchased off the shelf and if you know how to use a roll-pin punch and needle-nose pliers, you can put it in yourself. Or use a gunsmith.
You can have light or heavy LEM. V5 and V6 are LEM with safety only (no decocking).

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
The P30L LEM is not available except with the limited number of P30LS (which has a manual safety) models that were released. This obviously wouldn't be the same as the P30V2 that the OP is looking to mimic.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts