HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone share the average asking prices to purchase. BNIB, Slightly Used and Heavily Used...

Buy as well so other folks can gain the wealth of knowledge.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I assume you're referring to the full size model? While stainless models can sometimes command a slight premium, it's not really that extravagant, especially with the standard USP's, and it's also hit or miss.

That's a fairly large window, but I'd estimate you're looking at anywhere between 550-900. There's a possibility it could go lower for the heavily used (as well as higher for the NIB), but that would be contingent on a number of factors. Finish wear/damage on the slide and/or frame, included accessories, round count, mags, LE trade-ins, etc.

·
Registered
313 Posts
My LGS has a NIB USP full-size .40 in stainless that's listed for $899. In talking with them awhile back they were willing to sell it for $849.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the tip guys.

this HK addiction is no joke. I just purchased a USPc 9mm and just came across a good deal on a SS USPf .40 - now looking to get that to add it to the collection!!!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I'm telling you, the one I posted in the heads up is a pretty good deal, excellent condition with 4 mags and case for 690 shipped. Not bad if you are looking for a stainless .40.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts