HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Jupiter Eye 9mm suppressor for my HK USPSD and was wondering if anyone has tried it with their MP5 or MP5K-PDW? I spoke to the dealer and he told me not to use it on full auto, but wasn't sure about semi.

Has anyone experimented with it? I have an AWC Agenda Six for my MP5 but it has a large diameter and mounts to the 3-lug versus the Jupiter Eye that I could thread on to the Navy barrel.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
(photos barrowed from the AWC website)

Matt

·
Registered
187 Posts
As long as it doesn't have a recoil booster you should be fine. I wouldn't recommend full-auto fire for any pistol can not specifically designed for it.

·
Registered
183 Posts
As long as it doesn't have a recoil booster you should be fine. I wouldn't recommend full-auto fire for any pistol can not specifically designed for it.
Johnnyc is correct. The Jupiter Eye suppressors use a neilsen device or recoil boster. It is not desighned to be use with a fixed barrel weapon such as the MP5. It might work if you could replace the recoil booster with some sort of fixed end cap that did not compress and expand under spring preasure. AWC might build a fixed end cap for the Jupiter Eye if you explained what you wanted to do with the suppressor. I don't think it would hold up to full auto fire very well. YMMV.......cb

1 - 3 of 3 Posts