HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just wanna make sure everyone gets to hear about this guys holsters....

·
Registered
597 Posts
The prob is he doesn't make too many IWB holsters for the P2000. If he does, it is a special order item according to him.

But if enough people buy these excellent holsters, then I'm sure he'll make them for whatever Hk piece you have.

·
Registered
616 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Nice Holster..

I would have expected Ebay to ban them also (Like a gun part).. After all you can carry a gun with you "to the crime that your gonna commit".. At least that's the way several of the "gun lovers" would see it..

·
Registered
20 Posts
I bought one for my SK about a year ago and it's nice quality, especially for the price. I'd say the quality is like a Galco, IMO it's well worth it for the price. The only thing I wish he would do different is add a body shield or at least give you an option for one.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Yes, I bought one about six months ago myself and also posted a note on this forum. It's a pretty nice holster -- my only gripe is that the belt loops are very very thin and have are not reinforced in any way.

Using my 1.5" double-thick gun belt helps keep it sturdy but it's not the quality of a Milt Sparks SS2.

For its price though, it's hard to beat for a cheap IWB.

I sent a note to the maker about the loop issue via EBay but never got a reply.

PS. For an HK, a body shield is really not needed - just a quality shirt -- and not a thin t-shirt.

·
Registered
20 Posts
The problem is I live in Texas so it's mega hot down here and in the summer all I wear is a tshirt. In the winter it's not bad because I can wear a tshirt with a sweat shirt over it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts