HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The B&T APC223 semi-automatic pistol is the commercial variant of the highly acclaimed ACP556 assault rifle which is in use by elite military and law enforcement units around the globe. Made in Switzerland using state of the art materials and manufacturing methods, the APC223 semi-automatic pistol is a masterpiece of Swiss precision. B&T AG is a global industry leader in military and law enforcement weapon systems and accessories.

Buy online:
B&T APC223 Semi-automatic Pistol cal. .233 REM 5.56 NATO [BT-APC223] - $2,976.00 : Dakota Tactical | Roller-Locks Made Right

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,630 Posts
Barrel lengths? As pictured???? Better yet, as a pistol????

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,630 Posts
Seriously awesome.... HK can take a few pointers from B&T. These past few years I've been selling off my non-HK guns for more HKs.... looks like I need to reconsider this decision.

·
Premium Member
1,047 Posts
Swiss guns are the stuff....I have a B&T APC9..magnificent. I am seriously considering that APC223, I just already have a Sig 553 SBR...

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
does the flash hider come off....what are the suppressor options with this beauty?
Yes. The included FH is a Rotex IIA mount. We will have the Rotex line later this year hopefully. The muzzle is threaded M15x1 RH.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Question, am I able to put my Socom Surefire can on this beauty ?
If you have a first round or second round import, the muzzle is M15x1 RH. We have the 3rd round imports on the way and are told that they are 1/2x28 RH.

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Joe whats the ETA on the 3rd round imports with the 1/2x28 threaded barrels and am I able to pre order one? Thanks

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Joe whats the ETA on the 3rd round imports with the 1/2x28 threaded barrels and am I able to pre order one? Thanks
We have them in stock now.

Cheers,
Joe

1 - 14 of 14 Posts