HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a review on a B&T mp5 brace? It is at HK parts. The end cap is from the Swiss company B&T and the brace is from SB Tactical. Does this work okay? I have a PTR 9ct.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I purchased one for my SP5 a little while back. It fit perfectly, however I have not had the opportunity to use it yet so I can't really comment on how it handles.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
They work very well. The b&t backplate fits much better than the aluminum manticore one.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Anyone have a review on a B&T mp5 brace? It is at HK parts. The end cap is from the Swiss company B&T and the brace is from SB Tactical. Does this work okay? I have a PTR 9ct.

It works great. I got it because I didn’t like the look of the s&b cap and it being metal, I didn’t want it to scrape the paint off of the receiver. The b&t cap looks like it came with the gun. It’s a great fit, but comes off easily. I definitely recommend it.

Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Finally got the B & T /SB tactical brace. Looks good. I can't wait to see the difference, with the brace. Hopefully my accuracy will be better.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I’m having an issue with mine. I have two actually with one being perfect. However the second one I just received yesterday folds up crooked and to the left. I bought it from HKPARTS.COM and they refuse to do an exchange for another one. They told me it’s a warranty/defect issue and gave me B&T’s phone number. It’s the Swiss B&T polymer end cap with Sbt5a brace that folds. I noticed the first good one I received has a clear buffer while the crooked one has a red buffer if that makes any difference distinguishing manufacture date? Have you guys noticed the same issue?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts