HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just secured an order for a number of B&T logo'd B&T MP5SD suppressors from B&T USA. ETA is 180 days to our shop. We have both the full-sized and compact models inbound.

As you know, these are made very infrequently so if you have an SD on order (with us or other mfr) or think there is a chance that you might get one down the road, I recommend grabbing one of these cans now.

Photos are out of date--they will be marked with B&T logo.
Pre-order links below:

Full-sized...
https://www.dakotatactical.com/product/sd-988010-2-us-bt-mp5sd-suppressor-9mm/

Compact...
https://www.dakotatactical.com/product/sd-988010-3-us-bt-compact-mp5sd-suppressor-9mm/

Cheers,
Joe

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh lawd, what did this come now after i started my 416 build.
Is it ever a good time? LOL. We've been working on it for a while. Just wanted to wait until we had something solid as not to produce vaporware.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Would we get serial numbers so we can file the form 4 while waiting, or do we have to wait 6 months and then file the form 4?

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Would we get serial numbers so we can file the form 4 while waiting, or do we have to wait 6 months and then file the form 4?
You will have to wait unfortunately. B&T does not supply serial numbers until the cans ship.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Joe, any idea on how/when to get the B&T TP9 can? Looks like sold out everywhere. Thx!
They are working on ramping up production of everything but as of right now, they run cans when there are enough open dealer orders. We placed a sizable order to get these run.

·
Registered
195 Posts
They are working on ramping up production of everything but as of right now, they run cans when there are enough open dealer orders. We placed a sizable order to get these run.
Knowing B&T crew for many years, if you had to guess - when would you say these’d be in stock? Just an informed guess? Thx!

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Knowing B&T crew for many years, if you had to guess - when would you say these’d be in stock? Just an informed guess? Thx!
I could not even guess. Not with any reasonable accuracy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts