1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
telescoping stock

they do free fedex 2 day
5% off with code
LFKUPMS0H
Thanks my man!! Just grabbed one with the discount and free 2-day FedEx! Thought I was on their mailing list for this but not so glad I come here every day or two!

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
I hope they have a memorial day sale with better than 5% off because I have a few things im needing

·
Registered
101 Posts
If you’re on the fence, heed my warning. I waited on back order for 5-6months to get one of these from bt parts and they just got this batch in of which I finally got it. There is 5 as of this post that remain. If you are considering it, do it else it may be another 5-6 months before they get the next batch.

·
Registered
522 Posts
So, out of curiosity, how uncomfortable are these in actual use? I like how compact they are and they certainly look cool. I’m just wondering how they compare to the Choate and B&T side folders I have now.
It will be personal preference for the most part.

The B&T slider was the least comfortable for me when compared to the B&T folder, UMP and choate stocks when utilizing the iron sights. I didn’t get to try the B&T folder with a red dot so no idea if that would have been more enjoyable or not.

The B&T slider had the shortest LOP vs. the others if I recall correctly.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts