1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Vendor
8,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Yeah man. Been waiting for the US release since I heard about these. Wish I had the funds right now. I'm going to try and sell some things to free up some cash. They do plan on releasing a striker fired model late 2017 also.

·
Premium Member
2,612 Posts
that is the trick with all these B&T goodies....I think it was said that APC9 (and APC45?) allows you to install ar15 trigger parts to become compliant....I am curious about this pistol along with the with apc223 and TP9
The base pistol is a Sphinx and they'll no longer be Swiss made and the rumor is the new models will be made in the US.

·
Vendor
8,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah man. Been waiting for the US release since I heard about these. Wish I had the funds right now. I'm going to try and sell some things to free up some cash. They do plan on releasing a striker fired model late 2017 also.
From the CEO of B&T USA, "There is a lot of talk about a striker fired version of this gun. And although there is talk internally about this, its a ways off. Then again there are multiple variants that will eventually be available ...eventually."

that is the trick with all these B&T goodies....I think it was said that APC9 (and APC45?) allows you to install ar15 trigger parts to become compliant....I am curious about this pistol along with the with apc223 and TP9
All the APC models plus the P26 are compatible with mil-spec AR trigger components.

Any timing available on the stocks?
We will receive them with the guns. We are working on including them free with pre-orders, significantly discounted at the least.

·
Vendor
8,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We have 3 pre-order slots left!

·
Vendor
8,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Vendor
8,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
2 pre-order slots left!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.