1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Yeah man. Been waiting for the US release since I heard about these. Wish I had the funds right now. I'm going to try and sell some things to free up some cash. They do plan on releasing a striker fired model late 2017 also.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
with the stock, sold separately.
So I guess you can own the pistol, wait for the form to clear, get your stamp, order the stock, and youll be good to go.

·
Registered
731 Posts
does 922r apply to SBRing this?
that is the trick with all these B&T goodies....I think it was said that APC9 (and APC45?) allows you to install ar15 trigger parts to become compliant....I am curious about this pistol along with the with apc223 and TP9

·
Premium Member
2,588 Posts
that is the trick with all these B&T goodies....I think it was said that APC9 (and APC45?) allows you to install ar15 trigger parts to become compliant....I am curious about this pistol along with the with apc223 and TP9
The base pistol is a Sphinx and they'll no longer be Swiss made and the rumor is the new models will be made in the US.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah man. Been waiting for the US release since I heard about these. Wish I had the funds right now. I'm going to try and sell some things to free up some cash. They do plan on releasing a striker fired model late 2017 also.
From the CEO of B&T USA, "There is a lot of talk about a striker fired version of this gun. And although there is talk internally about this, its a ways off. Then again there are multiple variants that will eventually be available ...eventually."

All the APC models plus the P26 are compatible with mil-spec AR trigger components.

Any timing available on the stocks?
We will receive them with the guns. We are working on including them free with pre-orders, significantly discounted at the least.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We have 3 pre-order slots left!

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts