HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what about the guy that got banned for the sear hkpro saved me, just about bought it

·
Registered
134 Posts
"Human booster shot from a guy named Molly"

NFA makes me nervous. It's also a life goal.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Just goes to show that you should get a copy of the paperwork and check it out to see if its legit and talk to them on the phone for that kind of money.If they have no history you need to watch out.But not all people that have these have a history,they may have gotten it years ago or something?Just be careful.Glad you didnt get the shaft!!Thats why HKpro is a good place.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Hey brother,

I wondered where that post went. I had never herd about that before and that looked like a real good deal, being with weapon and all, but I did ask a couple of people and they mentioned to me that I should stay clear...

If it looks too good.....

V

·
Registered
220 Posts
WOW! Crazy that someone would even try to pass that kind of stuff off. Anyone who fell for a scheme like that would have surely tried by all means necessary to recoup financially as well as legally. Bad news.
TC

·
Premium Member
8,632 Posts
When I bought my sear, and it was the seller's suggestion which gave me even more confidence in him - he emailed me a copy of his form 4, and his FFL's license. After checking the FFLs license on the ATF website, the check was made out to the seller, but I mailed it to the FFL.

I was still nervous about mailing a $10,000 check to someone on the opposite side of the country, however, but that made me feel less anxious about it.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
But not all people that have these have a history,they may have gotten it years ago or something?

Agreed,history isnt always everything.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Whats really a shame is that we have to worry about it in the first place. Gotta love them using interstate commerce as an excuse to usurp our 2A

1 - 14 of 14 Posts