HKPRO Forums banner

Beautiful P9S Sport Group

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Lamont 
#1 ·
#8 · (Edited)
Both of his P9s Group II packages have been on and off GB for a couple of years. I tried to deal with the guy for a customer, but he had obvious anger management issues. Glad he did. I found a nicer complete package for him for about the same money. Not the Bo French package....that is safely tucked away in one of my safes.

#9 ·
Aw come on Bob, don't be like that....just because I declined to help you pay your bills....and don't lie to the membership here, you didn't find any nicer set, pic attached. That set had everything up to and including the test targets (unusual in that it actually had 3 of them, not 2) was not import marked, and was long gone by the time you came sniffing around looking for a meal last May, the listing having been completed in January.

Gun Firearm Trigger Airsoft gun Starting pistol

"Both of his"? Um, no.....I've sold a few of them in the period you mention. This is just the latest. The set you're thinking about is the one pictured here which if it had still been available, you wanted me to sell you so you could flip it. Does this ring a bell?

"Hi. Did you ever sell the P9s Group III package you had on GB sometime ago? If not, please send me photos and your delivered price to me here in Flagstaff, AZ 86004. I have a seriously interested Buyer, so I need to be able to make a few $$ on it. Please send to: Bob@xxxxxxxxdepot.us Office: 928-522-xxxx Cell:602-758-xxxx Thanks, Bob"

You must be so proud to own a "Bo French SGIII".......it's better because Bo owned it, right?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.