HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to generate some fund of my next purchase. Between a USP 45 compact and a USP compact tactical 45, which one will you sell? The one I keep will be one of my carry guns. Thanks in advance for your help :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Are you ever going to suppress it? If not, get rid of the USP45CT and generate a few more bucks for your fund.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I really want to keep both. The USPc 45 has been my carry gun for years and I am attached to it. Maybe I can sell the USPc 45 and get a standard barrel for the USP CT, have to think about it more. Thanks for the suggestions though.

merick01, I'll let you know if I decided to sell the CT.

·
Requiescat in Pace
2,395 Posts
I'd keep the CT, and I don't really think it makes a big difference if you have a threaded barrel on your CCW pistol. But I'm sure others here will argue me.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Yeah, keep the CT and get a spare barrel if it affects your CC. Get a used barrel if you need to.

·
Registered
4,181 Posts
I think it depends on what your next purchase is.. if you are buying a compact sell the tactical or if you are buying a fullsize sell your compact. And if you aren't even buying a pistol Id say keep the tactical.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts