HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was just unpacking some parts kits today and I thought you beltfed guys might appreciate some pics of a few of them since they are pretty rare. German HK21E M13 parts kits! Sorry about the crappy pics, my cellphone was all I had with me. Enjoy :)

·
Registered
269 Posts
That's beautiful! If you find that they are taking up too much room, my sear would love to keep one company.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was told these HK21E's were part of the perimeter security at the NASA Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral, FL. The shipping container that arrived at the distributor (that I got the kits from) DID have a NASA shipping label on it. They definetly do have a interesting background...

·
Registered
482 Posts
So where would a regular Joe HK nut go to buy an HK parts kit similar to these? Isyour vendor an FFL holders only seller?

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
I was told these HK21E's were part of the perimeter security at the NASA Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral, FL. The shipping container that arrived at the distributor (that I got the kits from) DID have a NASA shipping label on it. They definetly do have a interesting background...
Wonder what they were replaced with ... M249s or M240s (little larger ;-)

·
Registered
10,256 Posts
Wonder what they were replaced with ... M249s or M240s (little larger ;-)
Rent-a-cops... equipped with whatever. Picture this... maybe throw in a Segway.

·
Registered
10,256 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts