HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey folks, It has been awhile.

I am thinking about dropping my pristine Benelli M1 Entry on the market (the one with the 14" bbl). What is the going rate for one of those guns?

The weapon is in PERFECT/LNIB condition (fired 15 times, cleaned and then stored in the original box.) This gun is 99.99% and comes with all boxes, manuals and packaging that the gun came with. The only "upgrade" was that I put an oversized charging handle on the gun.

Let me know what you think... maybe the gun will be listed here in short order.

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
264 Posts
I just bought a reconditioned PD trade in for $500 but that is certainly on the low end for these. I've seen similar condition ones to yours selling for $1000-2000 but they seem to bring in and around $13-1500 most often. I hope that helps.

·
Registered
592 Posts
1000.00 will sell it pretty quick, 1250 it may sell but could take a while--problem is everybody wants the M4 SBS with collapsible stock when you get around the 2k price

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here are some quick pictures

It really is "LNIB."

So I am seeing that somewhere between $1000 and $1500 should be my sweet spot. Does the box, manuals, packaging and such put it closer to $1500, or is that more based on the buyer and how bad they want the gun?

Thanks again,

Mike

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dont forget it will cost you 200.00 bucks to get rid of it, if its on a form 4. it be alot easier to sell in your own state.
Yeah, I had that in mind already.

Thanks for all of the input. I have to sleep on it for a few days. Though I didn't use the gun ever... I still dig it.

Mike

·
Registered
514 Posts
Damn, if it weren't pistol grip I would be on that like white on rice! Sharp looking weapon none the less.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Nice shottie. The pd trade in guns go for like 500-700 however nice non trade in ones like yours go for alot more. As stated above I would start at around 1400 and go from there. I have one as well (not a pd trade in) but it is set up just a little a bit different (shorter urbino stock). It is one of my favorite guns. You sure you wanna sell yours? lol :) They are pretty rare shotguns...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts