HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am studying on a 3 lug suppressor for use on several 9mm rifles. Anyone with experience I would love to hear what you have and how you like it. I am interested in a full auto rated can and am looking into the ones with the interchangeable adapters as well as 3 lug only. Please give me your thoughts!

·
Registered
187 Posts
SWR Trident 9. Quiet, adaptable, great construction, reliable, and a great company. I doubt you'll ever need it but they've got the best customer service in the biz.

·
Super Moderator
1,197 Posts
Yep... The SWR Trident is the best 9mm suppressor, IMO

·
Registered
63 Posts
You'll get a wide variety of opinions on this one since it can be a bit of a Ford vs. Chevy type of loyalty to a brand.

However, I'd have to throw in with the SWR Trident-9 crowd. It's a very flexible can (many mount adapters) and is really quiet when dry, and even better when wet.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's good to hear guys as the Trident is my top choice so far. Please keep the input coming guys.

·
Registered
67 Posts
+1 for the Trident. I shot both the Trident and EVO next to each other before I bought, and while both were nice, I thought the Trident was overall a better suppressor. I had to deal with SWR once, as the threads on my 226 were a little off axis, and I had a bullet strike on my end cap. SWR replaced the end cap, touched up my sig threads, and sent me a new threaded adapter for it, just in case. When it's all things being equal, customer service is a high priority to me.

D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts