HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I look online I see that there are a lot of different companies making PSG-1 barrels. Lother-Walther, Rim Country, I heard Schnieder and so forth. Do these barrels offer any real difference in accuracy as opposed to an original HK PSG-1 Barrel?

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Availability is key... I have the LW on some of my rifles and a pair of Rock cut rifled barrels that were done by Urbach. The weapons shoot well. Right now there are only RCM Schneider barrels, I believe the PSG1 barrels made a few years back with LW blanks are sold out so you will need to find one that wasnt built out.

·
Banned
848 Posts
The RCM barrels are made with Schneider Blanks. His shop is right around the corner from ours. Makes it convienent. All the new EOL line of rifles from McMillan use his barrels with the P-5 polygon form that he developed. His barrels are also used on all the Tubb rifles. We shoot these hunting rifles accurately out to 1200 yards. His barrels are a major factor in doing this. I'm lucky to get a few a year. Right now I have 15 on order. If anyone gets a chance google the Tubb 200 or David Tubb. Do so. When it comes to a barrel for your PSG1 you will not find a better match grade barrel anywhere.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts