HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Gander Mountain has a bunch in stock, but are usually $100-$200 more expensive than they should be.

Pop Guns in Indianapolis on the East side has a couple of USPs in stock now.

There are a couple of guys on the INGO forum with FFL's and distributors who carry HK firearms.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sorry for bumping an old thread, but I figured this may be useful.

Midwest Gun Exchange up by South Bend, Indiana has some pretty good prices on their guns. I picked up an AI date code, NIB MK23 for $1650. Shot beautifully, and was definitely brand new, with all the paperwork. I'm still kind of scratching my head on the pricing, since I am seeing used ones go for $2k on here.

·
Registered
44 Posts
midwest guns has quite za few hk's. i got my tactical and the usp 9sd too there and they have a pile of 2000's and p7's and a a case with ab out 30 more and 10 used usp's too. rifles are not at all but a clone g3 or a used ???

·
Registered
35 Posts
ditto Midwest in Mishawaka. They have several used P7's & several other hk pistols. Bought the last P30 there the other day, they're supposed to order more of those. There were a few new HK 45 acp pistols, like 4 PTR 308 rifles, a gsg .22 and a used newer style HK composite stocked black rifle in 5.56.......I'd guess SL-8?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know. I know. Its an old thread... But Midwest Gun Exchange is a very good place to get the hookup on HK's. I travel up there a lot to see family and I always have to stop in. They should be done or about done with their new location. They told me they would have a indoor range. I am looking forward to checking it out soon.

http://www.midwestgunexchange.com

·
Registered
21 Posts
Another vote for Midwest Guns in Mishawaka and also their sister store Midwest Gun & Range in Elkhart. I have bought many guns from them and have always been happy.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Keislers used to be a decent shop for HK,but since it was purchased by a fellow that cares more about his planes than guns, its all bottom line. The manager is a lying thief so if you do shop their deal with the normal sales guys, NOT &+/-!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Bass Pro Shop in Clarksville had a decent selection when I was down there earlier this summer. The prices were a little high, but they did have a nice assortment.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Bass Pro Shop in Clarksville had a decent selection when I was down there earlier this summer. The prices were a little high, but they did have a nice assortment.
Now that you mention it, you are right. That's actually where I went to find a p2000 so I could see if I liked the grip better than my USPc. Being able to hold the p2000 was what made me decide I really wanted to buy one. They didn't have any p30s when I went though, which is what I was really hoping to find. Keisler's didn't have any either, but based on the post above, its probably a good idea not to buy from them anyway.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Now that you mention it, you are right. That's actually where I went to find a p2000 so I could see if I liked the grip better than my USPc. Being able to hold the p2000 was what made me decide I really wanted to buy one. They didn't have any p30s when I went though, which is what I was really hoping to find. Keisler's didn't have any either, but based on the post above, its probably a good idea not to buy from them anyway.
I can't comment about the new Keisler's. Doug was just getting this started about the same time I left the area. During the visits back home I didn't really have time to visit gun shops. BigBore will have some good input on this topic I'm sure.

I was certainly surprised though about Bass Pro Shops selection. I would never have guessed it without my daughter giving me a heads up. I think she went looking for a P2000sk that Dad could get her for Christmas. Not very subtle on her part I must say...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Reviving old thread, but ZX Guns always has a good stock and great prices. Goshen is the main store and Fort Wayne also has a store. Anything Goshen has in stock, Fort Wayne can have for you within a couple of days. They're my main LGS now though I buy ammofrom all the others in a rotation so as to keep a relationship with them.

·
Banned
378 Posts
I agree - ZX always has something worth going there for.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts