HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to swap in a USPc (W/Decocker) in .40 S&W and/or a P2000sk SA/DA (W/Decocker) in 9mm for a P2000sk SA/DA (W/Decocker) in .357 or .40 S&W. Anyone know of a good HK dealer who has stock?

Thanks

·
Registered
628 Posts
Gallery Of Guns has the USPc .40, and the P2Ksk in 9 and .40. For the .357 you'll more than likely have to buy a barrel off HK Parts.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Cross Creek Guns = EXCELLENT prices, EXCELLENT customer service and SUPER fast shipping.
+1

I have bought 2 guns from him and he had the best price and service BY FAR. Be careful because I am tempted to keep buying stuff from him because of the aforementioned. Mike is great people.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I just spoke to Mike @ Cross Creek this past Friday. Excellent service and was more than willing to make some accommodations on shipping my item since I am out on business. There is ZERO oversell, pressure or anything negative - only positive. Buy with confidence.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Another vote for Mike at Cross Creek! First HK for me is a USP-T 45 from him and it's been a complete pleasure from the first communication.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Well, I thought I had replied earlier; but even if I did, I can't say enough about Mike at Cross Creek. I'm out of town on business and won't be back for about 2 weeks and Mike was more than happy enough to work with me on purchasing, shipping, and all that jazz. No up-sell, no pressure, just good old fashioned SERVICE....the way it's supposed to be. Heck, after a few days of waiting, I'm TEMPTED to buy something else just because he's so easy to deal with.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Mike at Cross Creek Guns is as much a class act as the HK firearms he sells. Go to him first. Bill

1 - 18 of 18 Posts