HKPRO Forums banner

Best mags for V53

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Vid 
#1 ·
I bought a Vector SBR and trying to decide if I should use Vector magazines or HK which are twice the price. I would also like to know if anyone would recommend 30 or 40 rounders?. Anyone have experience with these?.

Thank you in advance.

#3 ·
The steel 30rd mags I have are all from Vector. Great mags that have funtioned perfectly despite the abuse I put them through.

BTW, I know everyone says that they are "Vector" mags but I can't really see Vector tooling up (or paying someone else to do it) to make mags for such a limited market and sell them at such a good price. I admit, I don't know how to know for sure who actually made them but they do have date coded followers so it makes me wonder.

#5 ·
Thats cool, I was curious about it and before I went and bought a bunch of mags I figured it might be smart to ask. I guess I will have to ask about the stell 30's as all I see on their site is the aluminum 40's. But they will work for the time being.

Thank you,

K

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.