HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested in purchasing a decent number of new or like-new 9mm MP5 magazines. I've seen NIB ATI magazines, a bunch of surplus late 70's/early 80's MP5SD straight magazines, some MKE magazines, the occasional HK 30 round mags on Gunbroker, etc.

I'm not a high-speed type, but I'd like to get the most durable, combat-capable magazines within reason. They don't have to be HK, I'm just looking for whatever works the best. Are there any that are better than the rest?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
78 Posts
we'll first off these are all usa made thats 3 922R parts , these mags are sodium nitride treated, some guns don't like the straight mags thats just my observation with the guns I own , the ati korean made mags are good range magazines but not 100% reliable.

DJ Getz mags look beautiful the finish is great and they function as good as they look i'd put DJ mags up against the real hk 30 rounders I own all day long.

in the end its a money decision for the money DJ Getz mags are a great value and won't let you down when it counts period.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts