HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Uncle Sam won't let you have anything anyway.

I think you can forget all about Knight's and Surefire, since the US now prohibits export of any and all things considered military equipment, unless you have an export permit from the Department of the State. And you will not get one as an individual. Only for GOV/LE. I have explained further in the PM I sent you.

I bet you can't even order a surefire light or OD duct tape, as it is possible to duct-tape a surefire G2 to a gun.

[irony] B&T is in Europe and has dealers all over Europe, FAB defense is in Israel and has dealers all over Europe, so I suggest you do your part in increasing the ever-growing US trade gap, and give your money to somebody who will actually take care of you. I mean, Israel and Switzerland aren't even NATO members.[/irony]

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think you can forget all about Knight's and Surefire, since the US now prohibits export of any and all things considered military equipment, unless you have an export permit from the Department of the State. And you will not get one as an individual. Only for GOV/LE. I have explained further in the PM I sent you.

I bet you can't even order a surefire light or OD duct tape, as it is possible to duct-tape a surefire G2 to a gun.

[irony] B&T is in Europe and has dealers all over Europe, FAB defense is in Israel and has dealers all over Europe, so I suggest you do your part in increasing the ever-growing US trade gap, and give your money to somebody who will actually take care of you. I mean, Israel and Switzerland aren't even NATO members.[/irony]
I want only know what is the best for you..............OK?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts