HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at the gun/candy store today and I could not help myself. I purchased a new HK USP Compact .40 with Tru-Glo night sights. This will be my new carry gun. Price was $880 but the owner shaved off the $80 for me. Now my Combat Comp. has a little brother and I can't wait to get to the range now. :)

My uncle also purchased a SIG P226 SCT 9mm. 20rnd capacity with 4 mags. Great looking and feeling gun, can't wait to shoot that too. And once he gets ATF approval for the auto UZI he purchased we are going to go through 9mm like it was water. :D

HK, the addiction continues!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Very nice! Congrats!
Don't forget the pics :D

·
Registered
349 Posts
I would have bought that P2000 I saw at my local candy store for $600 if I had the money and I've never fire one before. OHHHHH THE PAINNNNNNN!!!!!!

Oh yeah, congrats on the purchase.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, I can't wait to shoot it. More guns= more fun.

On another note, the trigger on my USPc seems just as nice as the one on my Combat Competition. The DA is just as light and the SA is just as short and crisp. I really cannot tell the difference, needless to say I am very pleased.

I will post some pictures when I get a chance.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I'm somewhat ambidextrous from playing instruments, so maybe I'll get a V2 and left side CQC for the mirror image of what I have now.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Shot the USPc .40 today, man what a great gun. Not as snappy as I thought it would be. I was mistaken about the SIG, it is a 229 SCT not a 226 SCT. Still a great shooter and we had lots of fun. The USP ate 100 rnds. of .40 without a hitch.

Pictures are coming, camera needs a charge. :)

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HK USP .40S&W Combat Competition and HK USP Compact .40S&W, the evil twins!

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just got my Blackhawk HK case today in the mail. Man it is sweet! Also picked up a nice little HK knife for only $40. Pictures are coming.

On another note, my Uncle added the Taurus Judge to the ever growing collection between him and I. Ah, good times. :)

HK... the addiction continues.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
This is the Blackhawk pistol case with HK logo. In it is my USPc .40S&W with GG&G rail adapter and Insight Technology M3 light. Also pictured is my new HK knife. It is a slim metal framed liner lock with ambidexturous opening hole and window breaker stud on the rear. Only $40 so I couldn't pass it up. Case was also about $40 new and shipped from Ebay.

Thanks for looking, questions and comments welcomed.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Hey buddy. I saw the knife on ebay. How is it? Is it worth the money and is it factory HK?

I may buy one.

GPD45

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
GDP, I bought this knife locally from a shop and the case off of Ebay. The knife came in an HK box, with HK logos on it and the box, HK paperwork, and even "No Compromise" written on the box. This leads me to believe it couldn't be anything but factory HK. I tried to find a model name but a number was all that was present. The knife is very sharp and the clip is set for "tip-up" carry the way I like it (like a Spyderco). The window breaker stud was a nice addition as well.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not really padded, but inside the case it does have velcro under each panel where you could insert some of your own.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts