HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked one up yesterday, with LEM trigger.

Traded my Lipsey full FDE HK45 for it. I have three P30s with the LEM trigger, and was always undecided about having the HK45 trigger switched, so this was was easy, I love that trigger. German made was icing on the cake. Interestingly, the stippling on the front/ back straps is more aggressive than the NH ones. Nice touch.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Picked one up yesterday, with LEM trigger.

Traded my Lipsey full FDE HK45 for it. I have three P30s with the LEM trigger, and was always undecided about having the HK45 trigger switched, so this was was easy, I love that trigger. German made was icing on the cake. Interestingly, the stippling on the front/ back straps is more aggressive than the NH ones. Nice touch.
Congrats, pics would be nice - would like to see the stippling.

·
Registered
18,643 Posts
HK45c is not made in Germany anymore so you must be mistaken. Unless something changed I'm not aware of.
Another member here stated that HKCS has told him new production of HK45/HK45C would be coming from Germany. I want to see proof of that, hence the request for pics.

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Awesome! I wish my 45C was German.

Perhaps they are making room at the US facility to start cranking out HK293s :biggrin:

·
Registered
348 Posts
Nice pics. Looks like I need to start up the HK45 and HK45c fund. Have always wanted one of both, but I'm a junkie for German proof marks.

·
Registered
699 Posts
I had a German 45c that I sold to a member here. Regrets? Well, I guess so, but only in the fact that I sold that particular model, as I replaced it with two others. Both are U.S. made, though. (My new avatar, btw)

In the end, it doesn't matter too much to me. I have some other German made pistols. There is no difference in quality, of course.

I do respect that some owners are also collectors, thereby the origin being of greater importance.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Wow... and it's using the new VP9 style texturing. Do I need a THIRD HK 45C?! lol

·
Registered
699 Posts
Wow... and it's using the new VP9 style texturing. Do I need a THIRD HK 45C?! lol
Good observation. The grip was one of the reasons I decided to sell the first one. Talon grip tape was my solution. The tape is a lot cheaper, but what the hell, go for the trifecta!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts