HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Picked up the HK-93 at the local shop (had it on layaway since 21 May 2012).

I got home. Had a package notice. Wife picked it up on the way home. Inside, A3 stock for HK-93/33, and KAC RAS rail for HK-93/33. Thank you kenw45!!!!!!

HK's are like Lego's.....and it is HARD to stop!!! Some venders are going to be getting some orders from me: mags (only came with 1), red book, .223 chamber brush, Navy lower, etc. But, in the mean time.......(more pics to follow, as I "plug and play" with my new Lego platform):

In a world of compromise, some don't. I do not.

·
Premium Member
1,430 Posts
Forgive my ignorance, but what is a red book? Instruction manual?

·
Registered
367 Posts
Yes the red book is the manual. Nice collection there bro!!!!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool pics!

Ever go to the range with bayonets fixed???
HAHAHAHA....not with these. I have with a Garand or two. Bayonets fixed make the weapon relatively muzzle-heavy.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I updated it...think it is complete now.

Got a package today from KAC.....picatinny rail cantilever mount. So, easy to mount EOTECH.

When I showed it to the wife, she said: "It looks mean...when can I shoot it??"

W/fixed and folding stocks:

Close-up of mounting system:

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
I like the KAC set up. Very nice.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like the KAC set up. Very nice.
I want one, bad, for my HK-91....no reply from KAC when I made that comment in my order.

I was lucky to find this one about 3 weeks ago on this forum. It had been advertised for oh, about 1.5 hours.

I am probably going to zero it at local indoor range tomorrow. I know of no local ranges here vicinity Fortress Bragg to take it too (all are clubs, and the only "free" range I know of is on base, never open on Sunday...and it is on base = regristration...UGH!!!)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts