HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I found a gunparts site in Finland that have BIG G3 Extended Selectors for the G3 Trigger Housings, both Steel & Plastic.
Here's a couple of pic's:)

HK tulenvaihdin muovirunkoon(PITK) // selector(LONG) for plastic grip - Quick.Cart - simple, freeware Shopping Cart

HK tulenvaihdin metallirunkoon(PITK) // selector(LONG) for metal grip - Quick.Cart - simple, freeware Shopping Cart

The Selector for the Plastic Housing is 50 euro, and the one for the Metal Housing is 45 euro.
That's fairly expensive, but I do think the the standard selectors need to be longer.
Aside from the price, and that these parts are in Finland, I'd like to try them out, to see if they are more comfortable then the standard selectors.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I'd absolutely be in for purchasing one of these (if not two). . . provided they sell / ship to the United States.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Does it look to anyone else like they just broke/cut off the end of the original selector switch and welded a longer piece on at an angle?

·
Registered
896 Posts
Does it look to anyone else like they just broke/cut off the end of the original selector switch and welded a longer piece on at an angle?
That of just re-stamped the end. It could be done rather cheaply if someone had a few extra laying around and a press to play with.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Received a PM from an HKPro member who said this is his web site the selectors are posted for sale on.
I requested pricing and asked that he would post to the thread if he wanted for everyone to get the info.

Anyone know about import restrictions regarding parts like this?
Poss a mini-group buy would be the way to go...no, I'm not volunteering ;)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi

I send PM to coptroppe and yes, thats my old web store, i quit my bussines after last year but still i have some of those selectors and i want sell them...
I dont know enything about your import restrictions but there is no proplem to export those.
Price: maybe something around 40USD/pcs. i check tomorrow how meny i have and precise price fore those.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hi

I send PM to coptroppe and yes, thats my old web store, i quit my bussines after last year but still i have some of those selectors and i want sell them...
I dont know enything about your import restrictions but there is no proplem to export those.
Price: maybe something around 40USD/pcs. i check tomorrow how meny i have and precise price fore those.
That would be ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!!! Thanks in advance!

~Gary

·
Registered
275 Posts
Well, I tried to email this SOTAVARUSTE KY website at their listed "[email protected]" email address, and received a "Failure Notice" within minutes from my yahoo.com email account. So. . . unless there exists some other email address, I guess I'm SOL.

~Gary

·
Registered
275 Posts
Has anyone by chance heard back from Klassenfiend???

·
Vendor
2,157 Posts
How much. I need one. It is fugly, but functionality would be a huge help. I dont have gorilla hands.

·
Registered
275 Posts
+1!

I would very much like to purchase one for each of the two types of lowers.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ghiliebear, that looks great. How do they feel in use?
ALSO, I too would like one for each flavor housing, Metal & Plastic.
PM sent.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts