HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A big thanks to Mike Otte of Michael's Machines. I inquired about buying a beltfed gun a couple weeks ago and he invited me down to take a look personally before I bought. Even prior to my visit Mike was extremely helpful and friendly on the phone...never made me feel like I was bothering him.
Upon my visit I felt very welcome and Mike was a gracious host. This was going be one of my larger purchases so it was important to me that I felt comfortable. Mike answered a ridiculous amount of questions for me and even helped me resolve a few minor issues with my sear pack. After spending the better half of a day there I decided on my gun and accessories and was on my way.

I purchased a 21E (K model) with long and short barrel, and the 23E conversion, and some other misc. items. The gun is absolutely beautiful and is a blast to shoot...by far my new favorite piece in the armament.

My post-sale experience with Mike is every bit on par with the pre-sale...which is not always the case with some dealers/manufacturers. There is no question that I will continue to purchase guns from Mike...as well as utilize his knowledge and experience by sending guns to him for my service needs.

So all in all, no complaints. All positive and nothing to say to the contrary. Two thumbs up, ten out of ten, or any other way you want to put it.

Thanks, Mike!!!

Nick G.
Caledonia, WI

·
Premium Member
1,150 Posts
Congratulations!

I bought my MM23e from my buddy and I love it, with my sear in it I grin from ear to ear after shooting it, now I need the 308 conversion. Have fun and post pics/movies.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
I will own one of his belt-feds some day.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alright, alright, I'll get some pics...geez you guys are demanding. Home from NYC tomorrow and I get some uploaded. I do have one pic on my phone but I can't seem to figure out how to post it...note on this page says "you may not post attachments". Any help?

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
Alright, alright, I'll get some pics...geez you guys are demanding. Home from NYC tomorrow and I get some uploaded. I do have one pic on my phone but I can't seem to figure out how to post it...note on this page says "you may not post attachments". Any help?
E-mail to [email protected] (shoot out the X's) and I will process and host the photo (or any neat photos and moves of "HK" belt fed guns .. plus a 13K ;-).

I will own one of his belt-feds some day.
You are not allowed to own a belt-fed as this would get you out shooting more and thus spending less time in the shop making guns ;-).

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
Was wondering what you got for accessories and barrels, in particular for the 5.56?
- Looks like this might be the standard bipod vs the "K" model that is cut down to fold up tight?
- An interesting accessory is the metal belt boxes, use to be the 308 belt boxes were around and the 5.56 are a little pricy but nice.

Following is your phone photo, slightly cropped with the edges sharpened a little bit.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Krikey! That is scary. Not the gun but you have the same floor and columns in your crib as I do...excluding the kiddo. :0

Lol... Even scarier is that I have almost the exact same upright piano sitting just out of frame in that earlier photo. You can see the leg (top right corner) of it here in this photo in the same room.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I agree, Mike is a true gentleman and great to work with. I'm pondering living off of ramen and tuna for another quarter to save up for a .308 conversion. But then I wont be able to feed that beast, 223 is bad enough. lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts